Prevent process failure with FMEA.
Prevent process non-conformances before they become costly problems.
Process problems are costly and frustrating, as measured in scrap, rework, plant spills, containment and warranty costs. Defective parts jeopardize successful product launches and customer satisfaction. The challenge for manufacturing management is preventing nuance and catastrophic failures before they happen. How do you identify and mitigate potential causes of the most severe process failures before it is too late?
Improve your FMEA practices.
What is FMEA?
Failure Modes and Effects Analysis is a structured method for anticipating problems and developing controls to prevent defects or failures. FMEA identifies risks and guides a team to take appropriate corrective actions – whether in the design or production phase.
What does FMEA do for you?
- Identifies where and how your process is most likely to fail—directs your attention to vulnerabilities in your processes.
- Estimates risks associated with each process step—objectively evaluates the danger of leaving the failure mode unchecked.
- Identifies action priorities —shows you which vulnerabilities need the most attention.
- Documents current prevention and detection methods—drives continuous improvement by illustrating where you have been, where you are, and where you want to be.
Nobody explains it quite like we do.
Whether you are new to FMEA, exploring options to improve your current practices, or seeking a training engagement, we will adapt our approach to fit you. We will make your improvement process simple, efficient, and effective to promote a painless and profitable transition to best practices.
Why prevent process failure?
- Prevent costly spills and product defects
- Reduce time handling complaints by increasing customer satisfaction
- Minimize scrap and rework costs
About implementing FMEA.
Implementing effective FMEA practices with The Luminous Group is an investment that is scaled to your needs. With minimal to medium effort, our approach to FMEA can help you make costly and surprise failures nonexistent.
Contact us today to learn more about Failure Mode and Effects Analysis. Simply fill our the contact form or give us a call.
For more information about our approach and ROI, see our case studies page.