Catch and fix system problems early with ourrobust audits, keeping the plant in compliance with the standard and driving continuous improvement in primary operational metrics.Our RABQSA certified lead auditors are the top experts in their field, and are highly experienced with a range of audits including:
- IATF 16949
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- AS 9100
- OHSMS 18001
How will internal audits lower your costs?
- Fix system problems early
- Prevent product problems,
- Fix customer corrective actions,
- Avoid registrar findings
- Reduce or eliminate management costs that are associated with unexpected or catastrophic events
The Luminous Group has led hundreds of companies in process improvement. We have been around since 1999, and each of our consultants has more than 30 years of experience in their field. Our auditors are in the upper tier of experience and effectiveness; many are ASQ Certified Quality Engineers or Quality Auditors. Some are ANAB witness auditors of AS 9100 and IATF 16949 certification bodies. All of our auditors have at minimum the same credentials as Certified Body auditors.
Why choose The Luminous Group?
We will provide a sharp set of outside eyes to evaluate and improve your quality system.
- We know the audits inside and out—our auditors know the standards and the intent of the standards very well and are well practiced in implementation and execution.
- Ensures your quality system receives the attention it needs—clients have trouble keeping their own trained auditors on-board, keeping audits on schedule, or the best auditors are stretched too thin to adequately cover internal audit needs (planning, auditing, documenting, follow-up, and coaching).
- We will help you improve your process—we’re able to consult and share best practices when we see opportunities for improvement or when managers and employees need clarification as to how to satisfy requirements in the standard. Your registration auditors likely have expertise, but are prohibited from sharing that knowledge when assigned as a registration auditor.
- We see more—our auditors find more opportunities for improvement, since we are looking with a fresh set of eyes, ask objective questions, look for evidence and don’t assume that things are working as they should.
- Absolute transparency—some internal auditors hesitate to write-up even the most significant findings, as it inherently generates scrutiny and follow-up actions.
- Get to the bottom line—our opening meeting and closing meeting with upper management are immensely helpful in terms of getting to the bottom line and resolving indifferences.
- Long term auditor relationships—we’re able to have one auditor/consultant revisit a client year after year, so relationships are formed and the auditor has a deeper knowledge of the facility, its processes and its organization. That makes for a more thorough and efficient audit.
- Multi-language options—we offer English-speaking or Spanish-speaking auditors.
Induction manager, Industrial Steel Treating Company
“I learned a lot watching your style of cutting through some of the cloudy issues to get to the heart of the matter. You always know what questions to ask and have a very tactful way of getting the answers. You were also very helpful in pushing things through management, keeping the project focused on the objective and staying within the timeline. It’s obvious you have a lot of experience as well as a talent for analyzing a process to find ways to streamline it.”
Engineering Quality Manager at Gale Banks Engineering
“The connections and associations he draws upon as President of The Luminous Group allow him to address clients’ wishes in a timely and effective way. I’ve been very impressed with the responsiveness and professionalism of both Murray and his organization.”