Sure, these are uncertain times. In only 10 days we’ve gone from elbow bumps, to working from home and hearing of some clients locking-down their businesses, reviewing finances and some are laying off employees.
That certainly does not mean that all business, or the world, stops. The Luminous Group is pivoting to learn about your new needs; and flexing to help.
We’re now reaching out to clients to learn how all this is impacting you, how you’re responding and supporting employees. Additionally we will share best-practices of what we’re hearing among our clients.
For over 20 years, The Luminous Group team has had high pride in our flexibility to meet clients where they are. That means building upon their current strengths, accepting their current culture, methods and competencies, and partnering with them to move the needle forward from their starting point. We involve your team from the start, so they own the change. We are still committed to that approach.
Many of you started as prospects, then clients and continue as clients and friends. We are here to help you.
In addition to our core team that you know (Allen, Denis, Ken, Lynne, Rich, Sandra, Tom and Murray), we also have an extended network of brilliant subcontractors who are tops in their field and bring additional skills and abilities. We are all here to help you.
When you’re ready, please think of creative ways we could help you with any of the following, or ask me who we know to help with other needs.
1. Work Prioritization and Guidance to Employees, Shut-down and Start-up Verification Checklists
2. Business Continuity for Leadership Teams
3. HR’s Role in Organizational Continuity
4. Managing Teams Virtually — keeping remote team members engaged and informed
5. Managing Individuals Virtually — increasing accountability and empowerment
6. P.A.C.E. Strategic Planning — a structured methodology for leaders to discover, implement and guide their organization
7. Problem Solving Facilitation — to help teams work through challenges — move from unknown to known
8. Microsoft Teams and Zoom — online training and coaching for individuals and virtual teams
9. Microsoft 365 and SharePoint — online training and coaching for administrators, teams and individuals
10. PowerPoint, Excel, Word — online training and coaching for individuals and small groups
11. IATF-16949, ISO-9001, ISO-14001 and Responsible Distribution (Canada) – remote internal audits, audit preparation, review of responses to registrar’s findings, scrutiny of system documents, OFIs, etc.
12. Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (FMEA) — assessment, training and facilitation
13. Learning and Applying the new AIAG-VDA FMEA Guideline
14. Process Control Plans — assessment, training and facilitation
15. Layered Process Audits (LPA) and Process Verifications — assessment, training, and improvement of checksheet questions
16. Statistical Process Control (SPC) and other Quality Methods and Tools — online training
17. Kaizen Facilitation and Process Change Assistance – to modify or improve processes to meet new customer expectations
18. Project Management Jump-Start — our proven coaching model where learning happens by doing
We do not know what the next weeks will bring, but let’s hang on, and guide ourselves, family and employees to a brighter future.